✅ Invest in Cryptocurrency (get $10 Bitcoin FREE when you invest $100):
*Minority Mindset is a partner with Coinbase
Cryptocurrency went from taboo in 2017 to being created by companies and bankers in 2020. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency have transformed a lot – but should you be buying Bitcoin right now? We talk about it in this video.
Subscribe To Our Channel:
🚨Subscribe to our FREE Finance & Business Newsletter🚨 Financial News You Can Finally Use:
Investing Your Money:
Stock Market Investing:
What You NEED To Know Before Buying Bitcoin In 2020 – Cryptocurrency
0:21 – This 2020 economic crash taught us the importance of having savings
1:48 – Why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer
2:48 – How cryptocurrency works and what Bitcoin does
3:29 – The purpose of cryptocurrency
4:02 – The roadblocks bitcoin and cryptocurrency are facing
5:05 – How cryptocurrency evolved
5:30 – The growth of cryptocurrency which is why cryptocurrency investors are exited
6:10 – There’s a limit to how much bitcoin can be mined
7:41 – How do you buy Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies using our sponsor Coinbase
8:57 – How cryptocurrency applies during this 2020 economic crisis
10:25 – How bitcoin could create a new gold standard
11:25 – Why the demand for bitcoin and cryptocurrency is going up
12:05 – The cryptocurrency learning curve
What Is The Minority Mindset?
We are a financial news & education company. The Minority Mindset has nothing to do with the way you look, your ethnicity, or your skin color. It’s the mindset of thinking differently than the majority of people when it comes to your money. #MIH #GetMoneySmart
Check out some of our recommended products! Please note: some of the links are from our sponsors, so if you use them, we will get compensated. There’s no additional cost to you.
1) 🏠 Fundrise – Invest in real estate with as little as $500! See the historical returns here:
➤ CIT Bank
2) 🏦 CIT Bank – Get a much better interest rate on your savings account with no fees. CIT Bank is FDIC Insured and conditions apply:
➤ Credit Cards
4) 💰 Credit cards are great if you know how to use them the right way. Here’s a breakdown of our favorite cards:
Best cash back credit cards:
Best travel credit cards:
Best business credit cards:
5) 💸 Credible – Refinance your student loans or mortgage with the lowest interest rates possible – see how much you can saving:
6) 🛡 Policygenius – make sure your family is protected with life insurance. Policygenius will find you the best deal at no additional cost:
7) 🏘 Airbnb – earn extra income by listing your home:
See more & read our blog!
Video host: Jaspreet Singh
DISCLAIMER: This description may contain links from our affiliates, sponsors, and partners. If you use these products, we will get compensated – but there’s no additional cost to you.
DISCLAIMER CONT’D: I’m just a random guy on YouTube so do your own research! Jaspreet Singh is not a licensed financial advisor. He is a licensed attorney, but is he is not providing you with legal advice in these videos. This video, the topics discussed, and ideas presented are Jaspreet’s opinions and presented for entertainment purposes only. The information presented should not be construed as financial or legal advice. Always do your own due diligence.